We have been to Traverse City many times and stayed at various locations downtown, but we have found the one and only place we will always return to in the future at the Country Inn and Suites when in Traverse City. The front desk greeted us with genuine hospitality, especially Michael, upon arrival. We found the room to be fantastic! We found candy, chips, water and fruit upon entering the room! That doesn't happen very often! There was a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom and a fireplace, as well as a dining room, four chairs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, sofa and two flat screen televisions! The bathroom was very, very clean and there were plenty of towels for just the two of us. The carpeted floor passed the "white sock test" with walking without shoes and socks always looked/stayed clean and white. The room was perfectly cleaned everyday during our stay and the housekeeper remembered we preferred only regular coffee and provided us with extra coffee each day of our stay! It was very quiet at night and the bed was very comfortable for sleeping. We did transfer to another room to have a king size bed the next day of our stay, which Michael graciously arranged and even had treats placed in the new room as well! This will be the only place we will stay in the future when in Traverse City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated between the east and west branches of Grand Traverse Bay, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Traverse City places guests a mile from gorgeous beaches and a bustling downtown. Our Traverse City hotel is just a quick drive to more than 150 inland lakes and rivers. Ride a bicycle down the 10.5-mile TART trail, enjoy views along the Grand Traverse Bay shoreline, visit local parks or enjoy a delicious meal at any one of the numerous restaurants downtown Traverse City. Relax on the beach, catch a boat tour, take the kids to the Great Lakes Children's Museum or catch a show at the State Theater. And of course, if you're here in early July, don't miss the world-famous National Cherry Festival! Northern Michigan really does have it all and at Country Inn & Suites - Traverse City, you are minutes away from Old Mission Wineries, Downtown restaurants and breweries, Sleeping Bear National Park, Moomer's Ice Cream and so much more! Any given weekend you could be just around the corner from the fun and excitement of a festival or celebration. When you're done exploring the area, you can refresh with a dip in our oversized heated indoor swimming pool, relax your muscles in our large hot tub, our simply sit back and enjoy a book from our 'Read it & Return It' Library while lounging in our beautiful courtyard. For anyone looking to stay active, check out our 24-hour fitness center complete with treadmills, climbers, free weights and pre-core machines. Country Inn and Suites -Traverse City also offers cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, fax and copy services, guest laundry facilities, onsite restaurant and bar, same day valet service, complimentary USA Today Newspapers and fresh baked cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Traverse City
- Days Inn & Suites Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Days Inn Traverse City
- Traverse City Days Inn