“The menu and the decor is better than the food.”
Review of Harvest

Harvest
Ranked #16 of 336 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I was there with family during the Cherry Festival and the menu seemed interesting. One member of my party had unwashed salad and the meat in my taco was sinewy. Overall, none of us were very pleased. we all agreed it was one of the worst of the places we tried that trip.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank siggygg

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Found this place on Trip Advisor while visiting Traverse City. Exceptional restaurant. Smaller menu where every dish is made to perfection.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My husband and I decided to try Harvest based on Trip Advisor comments. Every bite of my root vegetable/sausage/egg hash meal was bursting with delicious flavors. My husband's burrito, as well, was bursting with yummy flavors. Very generous portions and very fair prices. Very friendly wait staff. We sat outside on this lovely evening and had a perfect meal out.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Have a great brunch at Harvest and then walk down to the Farmer's Market on Sat. The food is great, asparagus and bacon eggs benedict, yum! Don't get the potatoes on the side unless you are REALLY hungry. Their homemade sage sausage is fabulous and they do eggs well. Am going to have to try lunch or dinner there now.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Different from what the name suggests, I wouldn’t say Harvest is American comfort food at all but instead Asian comfort food with an American twist. They have everything from Vietnamese Pho to a spicy Japanese curry dish, Korean inspired tacos, pulled pork tacos and even wings that have a different inspiration every day (we had Kung Pao and they were awesome). Excellent service and food!! I am shocked it wasn’t busier being street from Front Street and unique because it seemed like 90% of the restaurants in Traverse city were burgers and sandwiches or pizza.