“Fun time in downtown TC!!!”

Traverse City Walking Tours
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This tour is super fun, entertaining, and an affordable way to uniquely see downtown TC. Definitely worth the money. Great guide! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Tried out the walking tour this week and had a great time!! I'm from the area and didn't think I'd learn much but I did! I took my mom and she enjoyed it, as well. The guides were fun and made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. The tour wasn't your typical lecture but a fun, interactive art adventure through down town. Our little group became friends easily and we attracted a lot of attention, as passersby were wondering what all the laughter (and crown) was all about. I think it would be fun for all ages and I highly recommend this little hour and a half adventure!

1  Thank Earlene B