“Great Food, many options, cool roof area ”
Review of The Franklin

The Franklin
Ranked #43 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The crab avocado salad was epic and the kale was fantastic. Also made a mean margarita, many options on this menu for sure

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We had been riding bikes all morning and were starving. We stopped in for lunch. My husband ordered the prime rib sandwich and I got the Cubano. Both were served with a side of fries. The portions were generous size. The bread on the sandwiches were very fresh. However, everything was very salty. The fries were almost inedible due to the amount of salt/ seasonings. Our waitress was very friendly and service was timely. I would go there, again. There dessert menu looked divine but we were too full. The waitress indicated that they make their own pasteries.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband and I visit Traverse City annually and always make a trip to The Franklin. Their food has always been fresh, yummy and fairly priced. I have only ever had one issue with my tuna being overcooked, which they immediately (during rush hour) re-made and sent out ASAP.

We have always been happy with the service, the realistic wait times and location (right downtown). I would highly recommend sitting outside upstairs on the patio on a nice day and exploring any of their food options, as everything we have tried is amazing.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The rooftop outside seating was perfect, but some of the food was less than great. The parmesan risotto was so salty I could only eat half of it. My husband’s roast beef sandwich was ok.

1  Thank dglslkmomma
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a rehearsal dinner here and the food was great and the service was very good. They have some great unique drinks as well.

You can sit up or downstairs and inside or outside. I loved all the options.