“Best spa in Traverse City!”
Review of ZEN Massage and Esthetics - CLOSED

ZEN Massage and Esthetics
More attraction details
Owner description: ZEN Massage Therapy and Esthetics for the greater Traverse City Michigan area using only the best product line NATUROPATHICA.
Traverse City, Michigan
“Best spa in Traverse City!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Very inviting and friendly staff. They offered me hot tea when I checked in. I received a wonderful massage. I use Naturopathica and was happy to see they carry it. I travel to Traverse City often for business and have tried every other spa. Zen is my favorite!

Visited May 2014
CorrinaKBass, Manager at ZEN Massage and Esthetics, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
It’s great having guest's like yourself! Our staff uses Naturopathica and we love the natural and organic qualities in the Naturopathica Products!! It is always a pleasure to provide wellness and we truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Traverse City, Michigan
“Zen makes a difference!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had never treated myself to a massage until I visited Zen. I was beyond impressed! I received superb service and a fantastic massage. I left feeling totally revitalized. I now visit on a regular basis and love it.

Visited January 2014
Thanks, as you know our desire is to exceed all your expectations. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit here at ZEN and making a difference in your day!
“Welcoming and Professional”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Was my first massage ever, the staff made me feel very comfortable and welcome, it was a great experience!! Will return again soon!

Visited February 2014
We have a great team here at ZEN and I am glad that we all made you feel comfortable during your visit. Thank you for making all of us smile today:)
“Supurb...EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

From Maasages, Waxes, Eyelashes to Facials, I have had nothing less than EXCELLANT service at Zen! I continue to go there as often as I can for 'to die for' FACIALS. I Love this place and recommend it to everybody!

Visited April 2014
We are delighted that you enjoyed many of our services here at ZEN!! Thank you for recommending ZEN to one and all. We are pleased to have your confidence and trustworthiness. ~ Management and the ZEN Team
“Welcoming.”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

They are a very welcoming bunch of individuals who truly care about you, your needs and your experience.

Visited December 2013
CorrinaKBass, Manager at ZEN Massage and Esthetics, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to ZEN and our customer service shined! I will be sure to share with or ZEN Team your kind remarks! Thank you ~ Management and the ZEN Team