TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great Wine Tour!

This was a family getaway weekend. Traverse Bay Tours made it very special. We plan on doing this... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
JeffBarber
Lowell, Michigan
Fall wine tour

Third tour with Traverse Bay Tours. Knoledgeable drivers that choose wineries based on the info... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Evelyn_Kruger
Lapeer

Recommended experiences in and around Traverse City
from $59.00
from $10.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews wine tour bachelorette party tour company wine purchases leelanau peninsula traverse bay great tour would highly recommend this tour awesome wine cheese and crackers booked a private tour great wineries traverse city area great company toast different wineries hour tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the tour we booked there were only the two of us, but our driver took us out anyway in an exceptionally clean, comfortable van. He was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, I don’t remember his name to recommend you ask for him. He took us to six wineries in our four hours, provided bottled water, a snack of meat, cheese and crackers and even found an ATM along the way for me. I highly recommend Traverse Bay Tours for a wonderful experience and plan to use them again next year.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Julia was our tour guide on a private tour I booked for four ladies celebrating a bachelorette weekend. It was perfect! The vineyards were gorgeous, she gave us some tips and local info and even let us go a little over our allotted time. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. I would book a tour again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Julia was awesome in recommending wineries based on our wine tastes. We have toured the Leland wineries before, but not the ones she took our group to.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

Girlfriends and I used Traverse Bay Tours during the Stompede in Sept 2019. Our driver, Mitch, was very informative, relaxed and easy-going but very professional at the same time. He made our day wonderful. I will use this tour company again!

Reviewed September 15, 2019

I booked a wine tour for me and my fiance and I cant say enough good things about them. Our driver, Larry, picked us up and was wonderful the whole trip. He was very informative of the whole area and gave us a history lesson as we went to each winery. I highly recommend Larry and the tour and we will definitely be going back the next time we take another tour.

1  Thank cmshaver