Antiquities' Wellington Inn
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$150
$117
$95
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$150
$144
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$139
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$152
HolidayInn.com
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$139
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
$100
$86
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
$130
$117
All reviewscarriage housethird floorhost and hostessguest kitchenart deco roomstocked kitchenperiod furnituretwo blocksbeautifully restored homelovely homegracious hostsbed and breakfastlocated within walking distancebreakfasts were wonderfulshort walkother guestscookies
Reviewed April 25, 2007

We put together a wedding package with Barb from the wellington after our catering company tried to charge us almost double what we had talked about (not going to name names but I will name some numbers and if your from the area you will understand what company uses numbers). When I contacted the inn they said that they could handle the rooms and the reception food prep. They did and it was all perfect. Great meal, low price and high end service that rolled perfect between the wedding and the desert! The house is perfect for a formal evening and the 100 year old china was second in splendor to the bride and the guest all had nothing but raves for the affair. I wouldn't pass this place up for any other stay in traverse city.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank rayzor1973
Reviewed December 27, 2006

Visited with my mom during the holidays...beautiful home filled with lovely decorations. The room was excellent, and the breakfast was memorable. Liked the third floor ballroom and kitchen. If you're an old home enthusiast, I especially recommend staying here. It's walking distance to good restaurants and downtown shopping.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank amyjen2697
Reviewed October 4, 2006

We decided to have a Northern Michigan wedding after visiting Traverse City and getting engaged there. What a beautiful place to be in September, and the Wellington Inn added so much more to that beauty!

We booked a (madatory) 2-night stay in the bridal suite (Woolsey Suite). I stayed there the night before our wedding. What a relaxing sleep! I hadn't slept that well in weeks because of the pre-wedding stress. On Saturday, the day of our wedding, both my husband and I stayed at the Inn. He was just as impressed as I was!

The decor of the Wellington was just stunning, and Barb & Hank are WONDERFUL! The breakfasts....to die for! What an amazing stay we had.

This was both our first time staying at a B&B and we were so impressed that we've decided to scope out more B&Bs in Michigan.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Sapphire74
A TripAdvisor Member
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed May 29, 2006

I went to Traverse City for a high school reunion, which really was a fizzle. However, the weekend was more than compensated for by my stay at the Wellington Inn. My room was luxurious and peaceful. The guests that I shared breakfast with were fascinating. The innkeepers were charming. I spent a couple glorious fall days exploring the Grand Traverse Bay, going to a local auction, and had a great couple of dinners within walking distance of the inn. All in all, I had a great weekend getaway.

Stayed: September 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Indianapolis
Reviewed May 28, 2006

Actually, May of 2006 was my seventh or eigth time as a guest of the Inn. The Wellington Inn has been lovingly restored by Hank and Barb. You will be amazed at the attention to details in each room. The beds are so comfortable you will not want to get up in the morning. Although you don't want to miss breakfast at 9. Breakfast is always so incredible. Don't plan on needing lunch after Barb whips up one of her terrific breakfasts for you. Don't miss the cookies in the guest kitchen on the third floor off the ballroom, either. The Inn is within walking distance of the beach, lots of restaurants and downtown (Front Street) in Traverse City. For a longer stay you have to check out the carriage barn. The apartments are two of the nicest and cutest you will ever find. A great place for a small elegant wedding , rehearsal dinner, corporate meeting or retreat, tea, baby shower, bridal shower, weekend get away, etc. I stay here every chance I get. I have stayed in a number of B & B's and athe Wellington Inn is my all time favorite! Don't miss the Inn at Christmas either! Wow.

Do check out their web site. The Inn is like the photos and better.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business