My second visit for a special anniversary and these are my objective complaints:
1.Waiter brought wrong bottle of wine
2. Appetizer not prepared as specified-was lacking cheese as stated in menu
3. 2 very scant pieces of cold bread served to table
4. Quite small pasta portion of not more than 4 ounces of pasta served swimming in marinara sauce with 4 very small walnut sized meatballs
5. Porchetta almost invisible in marinara sauce
6. Told by waiter that the kitchen was unable to make any special dietary changes to menu items other than omitting butter--stated kitchen just too busy
Just not the fine dining experience I was hoping for.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.