The girl at the front desk when we checked in was so helpful and nice. Accomidated eveything we needed. Valuable employee!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A budget friendly hotel, 2.1 miles from Downtown Traverse City. Pet friendly.... Woof! Extended stays available in the winter season ONLY (November-April). On a mission to trump the expectations of our guests, and provide a comfortable & safe "home away from home" experience. Visit locally: music, fine dining, affordable one of a kind eats, breweries, vineyards, kayaking, beaches, several shopping areas,and bike and hiking trails. Travel out: casinos, Suttons Bay, Old Mission Peninsula, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Empire, Glen Arbor, Leelanau State Park, Peterson Park, Northport, Mackinaw Bridge & Museum, and much more in between! Rooms with two queen beds or a single king available at this 72 room, two story lodge. Our rooms open from the outside, adding a little more privacy to your stay. No stuffy hallways here! Just exuberant Northwestern Michigan air, right outside your door. Microwaves and mini fridges available upon request for additional charges. Roll away beds available. Come visit a place that is truly unlike any other, and stay at a hotel that strives to go above and beyond. With our comfortable and affordable rooms, you might end up staying another night or two. Spend your days in Traverse City. Spend your nights at Travelodge. You'll be glad you did. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Traverse City MI Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Travel Lodge
- Traverse City Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Traverse City