“Cant say enough!”

Traverse City MI Travelodge
Ranked #19 of 40 Hotels in Traverse City
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We came here with friends for the weekend, we where very pleased with our room! I dont know what people are complaining about in previous reviews because I was quite pleased. Our room was clean and cozy! I was happy to note that you didnt hear any noise from the other rooms which is rare in hotels! It was a great price and in a wonderful location! I would recommend it to my friends! About the only down side was we got some lumpy pillows, honestly though it wasnt a huge deal and the only reason I bring it up is so the hotel knows. If you dont know its broke you cant fix it :) We will return the next time we are in town for sure!!!!! I look forward to the new renovations thats very exciting! On a side note I recall a review where someone complained about the breakfast area being in an old room. I actually liked the set up, it gave more room and a little more privacy than at other hotels that have breakfast in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
tctravelodge, Director of Sales at Traverse City MI Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hello traveler! Thank you for your review. One behalf of the hotel, sorry about the lumpy pillows. Somehow bad linens always find their way back into circulation. We hope you visit Traverse City again soon and come back to see our newly upgraded rooms. Spend your day in Traverse City. Spend your night at Travelodge.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

great price with a convinient location! decent room, good stay for the weekend allowing us to have a little extra cash in our pockets to go have some fun and the staff was always friendly!

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
tctravelodge, Director of Sales at Traverse City MI Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your weekend. Winter can be quite enjoyable if you find the right things to do, especially at the right price. Our hotel is in the process of some renovations and upgrades. Fresh paint, new bedding and some modern wall art will surly spruce up or current outdated look. And did I mention the 40'' Samsung flat screen TV's that will be in every room? Please follow us on FB for information on events and things to do in the Traverse City area to help plan your next trip. Have a splendid day.
Spend your day in Traverse City. Spend your night at Travelodge.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The room was nice and clean, the bed was very comfortable. The motel was quiet.The staff was very friendly. The cont breakfast good and everything was fresh. Well worth the money, we will stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel are nice and quiet and close to the cont breakfast
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
tctravelodge, Director of Sales at Traverse City MI Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Traverse City. Our hotel is updating our rooms with new paint, bedding, and beautiful 40'' Samsung flat screen TVs. We hope you will visit Traverse City again soon. Spend your day in Traverse City. Spend your night at Travelodge.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

this has become my favorite place to stay in Traverse City provides a good clean comfortable room at a good price and i know i may sound like Tom Bodet but hey its a lot better than Motel 6 thats for sure

Hello Traveler!
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge of Traverse City. Just wanted to let you know about our recent room upgrades. New paint, bedding and a beautiful 40'' Samsung flat screen TV are giving each room a more modern feel. Like us on FB to stay informed about things to do and places to go in Traverse City. We hope you will visit Traverse City again soon! Spend your day in Traverse City. Spend your night at Travelodge.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is definitely a hotel I would recommend to anyone. I needed somewhere quiet, comfortable, and clean. I was there because I was doing a procedure at Munson and needed to stay in Traverse City for 5 days. They made sure I had a microwave and a fridge as I was on a special diet and couldn't eat out. They respected my privacy, my room was very clean, yes my fridge had a frozen up freezer also but was still clean and worked. My bed was actually pretty comfortable, compared to the waterbed I sleep on at home. Pillows were small but, I always take my own when I travel. As for the review on the bedspread not being clean, that person obviously is not a regular hotel staying person, because even your high end motels and hotels don't wash their spreads all the time. And as her remark for the floorboards, well guess she had nothing better to look at. Like I said, it my room was CLEAN,QUIET, and COMFORTABLE.! Next treatment I will definitely stay here. Was close to everything I needed. I would definitely recommend it too anyone. I will be back!!!!

Room Tip: Middle rooms, even though they are in the middle, are extremely quiet. Has great insulation!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Hello Traveler!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

For one of the cheapest options for a last minute booking on a long week-end, there was nothing that would make me not recommend it. Internet worked just fine, tv worked fine. Bed was a wee bit worn out but clean. Clean modern room with all basic amenities. Fridge & microwave in the room always a plus. "continental" breakfast is a very basic one, oh whatever, there's a great grocery store right next block! True that one can get better for more money... or also sometimes a lot worse for more money!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
tctravelodge, Director of Sales at Traverse City MI Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Salutations traveler!
Glad to hear your stay was enjoyable. Nothing beats a long weekend in Traverse City. Except maybe a long weekend in Traverse City during the summer! We have a much more fulfilling breakfast in the summer which include Belgium waffles and fresh fruit. It is served in our special Bear Bites Breakfast Hall. Did I mention the special syrup selection: blueberry, maple, sugar-free and more!
Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Don't forget to tell your friends about Travelodge. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The beds were clean but the spreads were not. Wanted to put some drinks in refrigerator but it had been turned off and there was water in it from the freezer defrosting. The tub and sink were clean but the floor boards around bathroom area were very dirty. The continental breakfast might have been great but going outside to another area to get coffee on a cold winters morning was not my idea of fun. For the price it was a good enough but I will probably not be staying there again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family