“Outside patio”

Amical
Ranked #6 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Traverse City overlooking West Grand Traverse Bay, amical has been offering eclectic European cuisine to our dining patrons since 1994. Order from creative and revolving menus, fresh selections prepared in our open kitchen and served in the cozy dining room or on our vibrant street-side patio. Experience the local flavor, dedicated service and consistent reputation that has kept amical a favorite for over 20 years.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We visited Traverse City and enjoyed dinner at this restaurant . It was a beautiful evening and we seat on the patio. We had good service and the food was good. I would return.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The service and the food were both great. We ate outside because we had our dog with us, and they gave him a bowl of water. Very friendly. The lunch menu was small and different from the regular menu but we all got something that we really liked. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Had the chance to meet friends for lunch here, glad we did. The food was excellent and our server was friendly, I would go back again, the desserts look excellent

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Located on Front Street, with a rear entrance on the river side, this place has a limited outdoor sidewalk seating area which can be heated when necessary. The dining room is long and narrow, with the kitchen located in the midsection, squeezed to one side. This makes tables near the midsection uncomfortably warm and odorous. Tables at the rear are preferable. The food offerings are quite imaginative and well prepared, and the place is famed for its dessert choices, which can be inspected under glass by the reception desk. Service is good. Prices are moderately high relative to the local market.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Visited Traverse City with friends and they had a recommendation for this restaurant. The service was fine and we enjoyed eating outside and watching people on one of the main streets in TC. My husband and I shared the whitefish pate which was delicious, however they did not offer enough crackers to enjoy the whole pate. The bread that came with the food was medicore at best, white and bland. I ordered an apple, walnut, blue cheese salad. It was quite tasteless save an overpowering presence of cloves and allspice on the walnuts. My husband did enjoy his tomato soup with a puff pastry crust on the top. He ordered the same salad and did't care much for it either. The couple with us had the salmon and the whitefish which they said was fine. However, for the price that was charged I would have expected more than fine. In summary, I am used to getting much better food for the price where I live (Detroit suburb).