“Fast service and great cinnamon rolls! ”

Grand Traverse Pie Co. Downtown
Ranked #9 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Traverse City Park Street location is located in the heart of downtown on the ground floor of the 101 North Park Building. Occupying a spacious retail space facing Front Street, the Grand Traverse Pie Company offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, and coffee to the offices downtown, as well as shoppers and tourists on foot. The location has free wireless internet access, restrooms, and a view of downtown Traverse City.
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We came here around 11:30am. There was a slight line but went pretty quick. The employees were extremely nice and polite.

I had a cinnamon roll which was to die for! I also got a ham scrabbler wrap which was pretty good as well.

Erin M, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Co. Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

MKEliving, thank you so much for stopping in and giving us a try even with the busy Cherry Festival lunch crowd. We are so happy you enjoyed the cinnamon roll, breakfast wrap, and our friendly employees. We hope to see you again next time you're in Traverse City.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were at a family reunion near Traverse City and read the reviews. We
Decided to purchase some pies for our group on Jun 23. We agree the pies were outstanding (banana cream, cherry rhubarb and apple) and did not last long. The only downer was manager. Nice lady serving us and highly recommended strawberry rhubarb pie as it was fantastic. We ordered this and 2 other pies only
To find out that someone behind us "was given the pie instead". We settled for cherry rhubarb. Manager heard all this and was right here and yet did nothing. I noticed manager turned away a family of 5 (with young children) away as she stated sorry closed and only couple of minutes late. Nice establishment but you have to earn 5 stars.

John, thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased that you decided to stop in and give us a try and that you enjoyed the pies. I'm so sorry to hear that your pie was given away to the wrong person. We truly appreciate your feedback about your experience and I will make sure to share this with our team. We hope you decide to stop in and visit us again next time you're in Traverse City.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Very good. Our first time here. Really wish we could visit every day. Friendly staff and of course amazing bakery pies. 10/10 would recommend.

Matt, thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're so happy you enjoyed your very first visit to GT Pie and we wish we could see you every day too. :) Thanks for giving us a try and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Had lunch good service and very busy. Food was good took a little longer than I liked but they were very busy. Very clean.

Erin M, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Co. Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Gregory, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy you enjoyed your lunch at our downtown Traverse City shop. We hope you decide to stop by again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Its official ! I found it and its in Michigan ! Traverse City to be exact, I am almost 56 yrs old and I had the BEST pie I have ever eaten !!!! Wife and I were visiting Michigan and had to make a dessert stop after having late lunch to Grand Traverse Pie co. and so Glad we did !!! We got a Michigan ABC Crumb pie to go !!! It featured the Best Northern Spy apples from Michigan, as well as local blueberries and their famous area Cherries ingenious to the area , with the freshest of sweet and tart flavors will the gourmet crumb topping we had the pie for 3 staright nights for dessert and were only sad when it was gone ! Truly Best ever and living in New England (Massachusetts) will just have to order it online from this point on. If there were higher scores by a million I would give it. Try this Pie , you will NOT be disapointed !!!! My first love might have been my wife but don't tell anyone but this pie was a close 2nd ! :)

Erin M, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Co. Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dale - wow! Thank you for this awesome review of our pie. We are so happy that you loved the Michigan ABC Crumb Pie so much during your visit to Traverse City. We love to use the best of Michigan in our pies and ABC pie spotlights it all. We are thrilled that you found the best pie of your whole life. What a huge compliment!! We hope you decide to visit us again if you're ever back in Michigan.