“GROWLER FILL PLEASE”

The Workshop Brewing Company
Ranked #30 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Workshop Brewing Company: a broad selection of superlative handmade beers and local wine and cider, the best food you've ever had at a brewpub, great live music, and a friendly vibe.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I had heard of the Workshop Brewing Co. opening up through the grape vine...what can I say, when I hear Cory is Brewing again; the Growlers Will Follow Him! And boy oh boy The Workshop did not disapoint us at all, I sat back and enjoyed my first Taste Test with a "Wrecking Bar" and WOW! Could not help myself and also enjoyed the Pry-Bar, and John Henry over the weekend. Made sure a few Growlers were filled for the trip home, so I could share with others the amazing work taking place in T.C.

Great Job Gang...and Cory, we sure continue to enjoy the new and amazing ideas you come up with. Looking forward to the next trip to T.C. and stopping in for a fill and time with good friends.

There are newer reviews for The Workshop Brewing Company

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I came here for lunch. Wide selection of sandwiches and beer. No waitress to order your selection. You go up to the bar, order your beer and find a seat to wait for you food. After about 25 minutes, finished our beers, we finally asked when our food would be ready. They misplaced the order. They felt bad and got right on it. We waited about 10 minutes for the sandwiches. They were very good. They brought us out an appetizer for the trouble. It would have been nice it they would have offered us a round of drinks instead. Overall the food and beer was good. Not a fancy facility, front entrance was not obvious and felt awkward when entering in. Highly doubt we will return.

1  Thank Dan V
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My friends and I go to the workshop on almost a weekly or bi-weekly basis, and every time it seems we have a better experience than the last! Never disappointed, never flat service, and never boring! The friendly and knowledgeable bartenders are quick to remember returning customers, which is something you just don't see anymore. I've noticed frequently in TC, some restaurant servers/bartenders assume locals are tourists and treat them accordingly, and here everyone gets great service! Thanks for brining a fresh twist to TC Workshop! We love your beer, games, and live music!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

One of TC hidden gems! The beer, the good, the atmosphere and the entertainment cannot be missed! This place is a must!! Every attention to brewing and food preparation has been addressed! Do not miss out! This is sure to be a fan favorite! Bring the kids, they even have a kids menu.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went on a brewery tour and this place has one of the best Pumpkin beers ever (Reaper)!!!!!
The small sandwiches are good. Just big enough. The atmosphere is fun and laid back. I should've got a growler:(