“The Jacuzzi is AWESOME!!”

Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel
Ranked #13 of 40 Hotels in Traverse City
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We'll keep going back to Pointes North Inn because it has everything we want.....a great view of the water, a nice spacious clean room and most of all, I love the JACUZZI! It's so relaxing and makes you feel so good after a long day.... It's close to the casino, shopping and all the restaurants. I will recommend them to all my friends going to Traverse City.

Room Tip: Get a room with a jacuzzi!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have stayed at Pointes North several times over the past years. Love the room balconies and beach view for morning coffee or night glass of wine in the summer! The whirlpool in the rooms are nice for winter visits. Spacious, clean and comfortable room with everything you need! Pointes North is always on our list of places to stay when visiting T.C. no matter what time of the year!

Room Tip: Upper level rooms have nice view of the beach.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I went there with my husband last year. I loved it very much, loved the view, loved the room. So much in fact that my friends and I are going there this week. I can not wait...been telling them all about it. They are all excited to go now too!

Room Tip: No room is a bad room
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Took a road trip with my aunt and my cousin to visit family in Traverse City. We are from Eaton Rapids. We have not taken a road trip together since my cousin and I were pre teens. My mom passed away in 2000 and being with my aunt on this trip was a refresher of being with my mom. My aunt looks, talks, and her mannerisms are very much like my mom. We didnt really have a plan where we were going to stay and just happened to drive by the Pointes North and asked if they had a room for the weekend. They only had one available for one night. We took the room without hesitation. On our way up we had stopped and visited family that is not doing good health wise. This was very emotional. When we checked into our room I was very impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the room set up. The sunset view from the balcony was so beautiful and breathtaking. We had a very restful stay. The beds were very comfortable. The comfort and rest was very welcome from the emotional day we had. We also needed to rest for the next day which was again a very sad day. I highly recommend the Pointes North. I have told everyone I know to go for a stay. I cannot wait until I am able to take my husband for a stay.

Room Tip: Second floor balcony room. The view is breathtaking.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori J
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was our second stay at Pointes North. For the price you cannot beat this hotel! Right on the bay with everyroom having a balcony! Small kitchenette is great when traveling with kids. Plenty of space and the two rooms we've stayed in were nicely decorated. The outdoor heated pool is kept clean. The breakfast is continental style, minimal offerings, but gives you the basics. Very nice, smaller scale non-chain hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Pointes North for about 12 years now.The staff has always been helpful and friendly,the rooms are clean and comfortable and the view is spectacular.We arrive every fall and it's a great place to rest up before we take off for the day to do some wine tasting and buying.We've looked into other places,but for the price and value nothing compares.We love being on the bay,right on the beach and will continue to stay here on our upcoming trips! Which reminds me that we need to make our annual fall reservation!We truly feel comfortable here and love Pointes North!

Room Tip: We love the west wing,2nd or 3rd floor for the views!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gail F
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I hesitate writing this because I don't want others to find out about this little gem just east of Traverse City! My husband and I have been staying here for over 20 years. It is our annual destination to celebrate our autumn anniversary. The rooms all face the beautiful east leg of Traverse Bay. They are spacious, clean and very inviting. We enjoy sitting on the beach, watching the sunset after a day exploring the Leelanau or Old Mission Peninsula. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We love this place...it's our home away from home!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple