“Best Deli in T-town, maybe Michigan!”
Review of Frenchies Famous

Frenchies Famous
Ranked #92 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Zingerman's doesn't have anything over on Frenchies. The sandwiches were fabulous; homemade bread, piled high with excellent, high quality meat, & melted, yummy cheese. We chose to order ours to go and took the sandwiches & ice teas down to lake Michigan. Everyone around us was jealous! This was pure heaven!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were directed to Frenchies from a local friend who said it was a must. She was correct. While there's only 10 seats (not tables, there were four) inside and a few outside, it was delicious. The French roasted coffee and the scratch made pastrami made my day. Go! Go before 3pm because they aren't open later than that.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

A very good spot for breakfast or lunch. They have a few tables outside, seating for about 8 inside. Keeping the number of diners down guarantees good service and carefully crafted fare. Very casual, friendly... another little TC foodie destination.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

About two blocks away from the main business strip of TC you will find this great restaurant that only seats 8. My wife and I stayed at a local B&B and asked the chef if there were any hole-in-the-wall restaurants and he was overly excited to recommend Frenchies... and we are glad he did. We ordered the Chicken Pesto and Bahn Mi sandwiches (and I am drooling just thinking about it while writing this post). The sandwiches were awesome. The veggies were fresh, the bread was homemade and the chicken was well seasoned and cooked to perfection.

If you are in TC and hungry for a sandwich, give this place a try. I know I will when I return.