“Love this place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Discover Massage
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Discover Massage is a real find. Off the beaten path from the tourist area, there is this great massage center tucked away in a strip center acroos from the Grand Traverse Mall. Both times I have gone I have taken a guest, and we have both come away very happy and relaxed. The massage therapists are wonderful and the atmosphere is very relaxing. When you come in you are offered essential oils as an add on that I highly recommend. Also you can pick from a long list of different music that you can have in your room. How smart is that! So many times I have had massages with music in the room that I found annoying. This time I could even choose an artist I found relaxing.

2  Thank AmyoMichigan