“Friendly service great local hangout”
Review of Peegeo's

Peegeo's
Ranked #62 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had a pizza which was served quickly by a friendly waitress. The pizza was thin crust with lots of sauce and just the right amount of cheese. The place has a bar and dining room seating. The bar has fresh hot popcorn and the menu is pretty varied. A lot of snowmobilers come here to warm up. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great service and really good food! Great place to order take out/ delivery or to take the kids after a long day hanging out at the beach!!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were able to get it delivered to our cabin which was super convenient after traveling all day and the service was great! The pizza was delicious!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We have dined here a few times and have never been wowed by the food. The last time my family and I ate here I ordered the pizza sub and it was not the best. There was hardly any sauce on it and I had to order additional sauce on the side. The onion rings were very good, and the service was awesome, but other than that there was nothing to be that impressed by in my opinion.

1  Thank Kimmy A
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had lunch on a Friday afternoon about 2:30 pm in late August. The pot roast sandwich was wonderful! My husband had the grilled roast beef sandwich and our dining companions had 2 different sizes of burgers. Everyone thought the food was good. The service was friendly. When I inquired about a take-out menu, the waitress said they were out. Later, she came with one, plus refrigerator magnets and a pen! I certainly would recommend it.