“Yuck!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Read a lot of good reviews on a different review site, decided to give it a try. Very pricey for chips with cheese on a paper plate and tortilla with ground meat with some kind of bland green sauce. I would venture to say, the worst Mexican wannabe restaurant I've ever eaten in.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Will be back! Friendly and efficient. Fresh tasting ingredients.

1  Thank Loulag81
Reviewed February 28, 2011

The best thing about this restaurant? It's clean. Everything else is terrible. A 5 minute drive away, you have 2 decent Mexican restaurants and a Taco bell. My wife and I tried this place because of overwhelming positive reviews, but really do Not Go here!! How can you mess up a taco? All you need is fresh ingredients and a good balance of seasonings. Here's the run down;

- green meat - Pork? In some kind of tasteless green sauce with some salt and black pepper. No discernible Mexican flavor to the meat - please add some cilantro, lime, or even a jalapeño for goodness sake. Also, green kinda implies, oh, i don't know, tomatillos?

- red meat- Tastes like hormel chili, the kind you put on chili dogs. So it is probably the most interesting thing on the menu.

- chips & cheese - You know those microwave nachos you made in college? Just like those, only they use a restaurant toaster oven ( used to warm and cook all their food). lousy paper plate drenched in cheese oil included.

- salad - chopped iceberg lettuce with GFS or Gordons Thousand Island dressing. You can taste that it came from a large cannister left open for a long period of time.

Customer service: Sullen and "Children of the Corn" like. Mildly zombified teens.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

I've been going to Taco House for years. Always top quality food, great service (never any kids working - all adults), quick order. Some people I've talked too have never tried their CHERRY BURRITO. They are awesome!!! They also have apple, but why get apple when you are in the Cherry Capital of the World.

Reviewed October 14, 2010

I grew up in TC and Taco House was a staple after an afternoon of skating at Skate World. After we moved away I sorely missed those fresh made tortillas and excellent service. The cheese enchiladas were my favorite with the side salad (oh that DRESSING, never been able to find anything quite like it!). Every time we go back we stop there at least 2 time. My husband, who doesn't even like Mexican food, LOVES the chicken enchiladas. My mom's favorite will always be the wet burritos (they have darn good green chili!). My mouth is watering just remembering all the food.

A friend of mine is honeymooning up in TC right now and just called me for directions to "that taco place you were going on and on about". I'm waiting for her to call me back with her rave reviews. Word of advice, the restaurant itself is older looking, its been well taken care of and is extremely clean, but its decor hasn't been changed since I moved away in the 90's

1  Thank DrBlueFrogPhD