“Holy breadsticks!”

Paesano's Pizza
Ranked #103 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Yummy yummy! The staff at our hotel reccomended this place for pizza. It's a bit pricey but the toppings on the pizza are fresh and there are a TON of breadsticks in an order! My husband and i both enjoyed our meal and will definitely go there again!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Three families combined on one delivery order (separate checks) and staff handled it well. Read back everything to make sure it was correct and separated bills correctly. Pizza was pretty decent cardboard-box pizza.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I'm from the Detroit area, where we have many pizza places to choose from. This is by far the best and look forward to stopping whenever in TC. Hand tossed is the best!! Love the sauce!
Actually going there today :)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

After a busy day at the "Big Lake" (Lake Michigan) to the west of Traverse City, we needed an easy dinner option -- pizza for delivery. I called Paesano's from my hotel, and they had it to my room in less than 30 minutes. A 14 inch traditional pizza with pepperoni, mushroom and extra cheese. Not only were they timely, but the pie was piping hot and as good as any I've had back at home. And they brought paper plates and plastic utensils, which many would not do. What's to not like? Not as cheap as the franchised places, but I don't feel slighted one bit. We'll order from them again! Thanks Paesano's!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ordered the Chicago Pizza from the counter. Didn't realize until it came that it did not have sauce on it. Just cheese and tomatoes. After living in Chicago, totally did not expect that. There was a lot of cheese, so that was good.

We ate at one of the two tables outside (inside was really hot). It was nice to watch traffic and people while waiting/eating.

The people at the counter were very friendly.