“Good food”

Bayview Inn Bar & Grill
Ranked #112 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Bayview Inn Bar & Grill is your Northern Michigan destination for great food, great drinks, and great memories - all with amazing views! Our lunch and dinner menus feature plenty of choices that are sure to satisfy anyone. Try our sizzling New York strip, our famous chicken tortellini, or the raspberry chicken salad - a local favorite! We've got it all, from fresh sandwiches and salads to juicy burgers and pizzas. At Bayview Inn Bar & Grill you'll never have to worry about your little ones - our kids menu is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Join us for our daily happy hour after a long day of work or bring your friends out to enjoy the big game on one of our 8 TVs placed throughout the bar! We've even got trivia night on Wednesdays and karaoke every Thursday. But of course, the best thing about being by the bay is the view! Enjoy the water and the sunset while you grab a bite or a sip with your family and friends at Bayview Inn Bar & Grill.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This restaurant was a positive surprise. Food was better than I expected and service was good. Portions were good size and prices were ok.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

First the bad, steak and mushroom sandwich...terrible. Canned mushrooms and meat than has been soaking in bland liquid. No flavor at all. Funky lettuce and tomatoes. The bread was ok but overall very bad sandwich with no taste. The good, waitress bartender was very good, very friendly and nice and the free popcorn is good. Overall stop in for a drink and popcorn, skip the food.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Visited Bayview Inn last friday evening and was very busy, mostly with locals,. having frequented this restaurant several times in the past we've never experienced any bad food so I decided on the beef nachos since Ive never had them here, I normally dont like to low score food establishments but,..what a mistake. first of all i can understand being busy that there would be a wait but surely not as long as it took,.. close to 40 minutes and then once it arrived ,noticed there was hardly any meat. It reminded me of that old commercial, Wheres the Beef ? having worked in food as a career, I would estimate there was less than 3 ounces buried among the chips and overall was mostly lettuce,onion, tomato and black olives..after that long of a wait there was no point to have them returned and it wasnt like the waitress was always close by. this was by far the first and worst experience Ive had there .I wont order nachos anymore or recommend them

1  Thank shrewdgrud
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Ever since watching Restaurant Impossible, I'm really aware of a restaurant's atmosphere... this place looked like two restaurants slapped together with an awkward, cluttered hallway connecting the two... We walked through to see if there were any free tables on the patio and I honestly couldn't tell if I'd accidentally walked into another restaurant or what... I think they were trying to separate the bar from the restaurant or something. The hallway you had to walk through though had old chairs, boxes, etc just stored there which is ugly and not welcoming. The carpet and chair upholstery throughout was pretty dingy and needs to be replaced. I was hoping the service and the food would be redeeming... nope. Average tasting, most likely not homemade and while the waitress was nice enough, getting drinks, menus, and food took too long.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Staying at Turtle Creek we wanted something close by and happened upon Bayview on Saturday night...food, drinks, everything was great. Sat on the patio, enjoyed the live music, and the Gyro was awesome!