“A must have”

Ranked #63 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Traverse, we eat here at least twice. It is a vegetarian/vegan dream place. They have great food and friendly service. Have yet to have a bad experience.

There are newer reviews for Dish Cafe

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I worked the Cherry Festival 2014, and would come here for lunch, I had the tuna salad, which was wonderful and enough for two people, also the coffee and the oatmeal were delish. I really enjoyed the friendly service, the atmosphere, and the food. Fresh and wonderful, great smoothies.

Wish there were more restaurants around that took interest in healthy eating, they did, and I will be back.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stopped in for a light supper. The café wasn't busy and we found the employees to be very pleasant and helpful. The décor is casual but the food is very tasty. I had a chicken/cherry wrap; it's Traverse City so you must have cherries! The wrap was very good with lots of flavor. I asked for additional dressing and it was cheerfully given it. My husband had a cup of soup and large salad and enjoyed both. The location is just off Front Street in the main shopping area so it is very convenient if you are downtown shopping or strolling around.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped in here yesterday for a quick light lunch before heading to the airport. The menu has lots of great healthy options. There were at least 6 soups and they all sounded great. We split a shrimp wrap that was so fresh and not overly dressed. There are wonderful salads and quesadilla's as well as sandwiches. I thought it was a juice bar but it only has smoothies.
Really great little spot!

1  Thank Beanie88
Reviewed June 14, 2014

this cafe was recommended by a store clerk on Front St and it was well worth it. Had the Cherry Daze Wrap that had great flavor and freshness. Take your time looking at the menu and don't rush, but once you make a choice you will be very happy.