“Good experience”

Add it.
C W's Blue Water Bistro
Cuisines: French
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Wife and I utilized a local coupon to catch a casual dinner. My lake perch was excellent with 6 very large fillets. Bean soup was also very good. Wifey had a so-so pasta dish with a vary good tossed salad. Every time we eat here (we're local) there is never more than 4 tables in use. Kind of like that instead of noise and activity in a busy spot. The lone waitress was super. There is better food to be found in Traverse but no place as peaceful as a rule.

There are newer reviews for C W's Blue Water Bistro

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I had a steak and it came out cold. The menu does not have a lot of selections on it. I would recommend you visit one of the many delicious eateries in Traverse City over eating here.