“My #1 Restaurant Choice”
Review of Red Lobster

Ranked #92 of 298 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Traverse City, Michigan
“My #1 Restaurant Choice”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I love Red Lobster for my dining experiences. Don't like spending $40-50 on a meal for two, but I go for special occasions and my family usually buys me gift certificates for holidays, etc. Usually we have leftovers for the next day, I like that. I must admit yesterday as I visited my favorite place I was a little dismayed by a new feature they have added. They are now putting on the bottom of your bill how much your gratuity should be, and it doesn't start with 10percent. When a person has a bill for $46.00 and are expected to pay $6.50 plus for a tip, that's almost the price of my coconut shrimp I ordered for $8.00 plus. That is sad. But the biggest thing to me is my Church preaches 10 percent tithe, why should you expect more than what I would give to my Church for a tip...am I paying an hourly tip fee here? Sad to say, I've been reading the papers about Red Lobster status and Olive Garden, etc., and these are two of my favorite restaurants, but you are going to turn people away when being made to feel they have to give x amount of a tip. Tipping should be what one can afford. Not everyone has a million dollar pocketbook.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank daja2014

Michigan
“Whats not to like !”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Ate here on Sunday and I was very satisfied. We started with the Lobster Pizza & Coconut Shrimp MMMMM Good. The Pina Colada sauce for dipping the shrimp is extremely pleasing, ask for 2 sauces. The pizza was a mouthwatering, scrumptious appetizer that you could eat as a meal. Glad we shared. We also had the shrimp & fish tacos, fresh, moist, tender and very filling. Needless to say, we probably ordered to much food, but everything including the service was well presented. Family, friends, couples; they seem to have accommodations for every age. You won't be disappointed, make it your next T.C. food destination.

• Visited April 2014
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Love the Lob'”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Red Lobster is one of the finest Family Seafood chains in the State of Michigan. You can probably find a better experience, but it can be difficult to locate exceptional independent seafood restaurants. So I can safely say that I have never been disappointed with Red Lobster where ever I visit them in the State of Michigan. A very diverse menu without being overloaded with choices or lacking them and its not too hard on the wallet.

Visited February 2014
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Red Lobster seems to have gone downhilll”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

They stopped putting crushed pepper on your salads and instead hand you the shaker. The bread was lame and the crablegs made me leave the place pissed off at the product. I won't be back to Red Lobster, although the staff was nice.

Visited June 2013
Midland,Mi.
“Awesome seafood”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate here on a friday evening and both had the endless shrimp. It was a great deal and we took leftovers home.

Visited September 2013