“My Favorite”

Good for: Families with children
traverse city
“My Favorite”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat. My children know to buy me gift certificates for here for any gifts they wish to give their mother. Love the food, the biscuits, salads, everything. Only problem I always over eat. I usally wait for their specials. Hmmmmmmmmm Good!

Visited May 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“The place to go for shrimp or a lobster pizza”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

With all the unique places to go for fish in Traverse City, why would one go to a chain restaurant on Highway 31? As everybody says, this Red Lobster really does try harder; but, it's the lobster pizza and/or shrimp that brings us back time and time again. I've tried shrimp everywhere else in the Traverse City area and I have not found a place that serves good shrimp. Seriously. The only thing I can say is the competition must all buy from the very same supplier as we are not in Florida and Michigan is definitely not known for it's fresh shrimp.

• Visited July 2012
Traverse City
“A cut above”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Most chain restaurants only earn an Average rating. However, the Red Lobster in Traverse City does a better job than other areas. The biscuits are always fresh and hot, the fish and seafood is always fresh and delicious, and the service is always friendly and usually fast. What more can I say - good management makes a difference.

Michigan
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We live in the area and visit Red Lobster frequently for lunch. The prices are reasonable, the food is good, and the servers are super-friendly and helpful. One negative: on some recent occasions the clam chowder (our favorite!) hasn't been as thick and creamy as usual. On our last visit my husband actually asked the server to check whether the chowder was thick or thin before he ordered it!

• Visited November 2011
Grand Blanc
“The best Red Lobster!”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

This is the second time we've been to this Red Lobster. It is now our tradition when we stay in Traverse City. The wood grilled lobster, shrimp, and scallops are delicious and the service is great! The parking lot was packed but we got right in on a Friday night during dinner time. We have a Red Lobster in our home town but it's not even edible. I look forward to being able to eat great seafood on our annual trip to TC.

• Visited October 2011