Bubba's
Ranked #10 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Burgers, burritos and beer! You're going to love the great food and downtown Traverse City atmosphere at Bubba's - Traverse City's favorite spot to hang all season long! From bubba-size burgers to fresh unique salads or sandwiches, or choose from the chef's home-style favorites of the day on our chalkboard. All of our selections are made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The burgers are great! The atmosphere is fun! I appreciated that they offer to share tables as there always appears to be a wait due to its popularity. The mac n cheese poppers are wonderful as is the Bubba sauce! The wait staff tries to turn over tables and will check you out without first asking if there is anything else you would like...this is my only criticism. We were wanting to stay for drinks but was presented with our bill. Opportunity lost.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have been to Bubbas for lunch which was great but decided to try breakfast since it is open early and that's when we like to eat. I was in the mood for scrambled eggs and bacon. What a great choice! The eggs were soft and so fluffy that my husband went back to find the cook and see how he cooked them. He had an egg sandwich which was also delicious.

Nice to find another good place for breakfast which is open early.

1  Thank annika326
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Bubba's is great family dining! We went on kids eat 1/2 off night this time and had a great experience. Wonderful burgers. Fun coloring pages for the kids. My husband doesn't like that the fries are extra, and not included with the burger price. We had a great time and will go back!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I love Bubba's. My first visit was as a solo diner and there were no free seats in the house, including the bar. It's been about that full every other time we've visited, which has been often. In fact, during the moving process, the fiance's mother and I ate at Bubba's 4-5 times in 2 weeks, including 2 to-go orders. She loves the tacos, especially the thai taco. I love all of the salads, the club sandwich, and the mahi mahi. HomeBoy really likes the Buffalo burger.
Don't be thwarted by the wait, there's a reason so many continue to flock to Bubba's--- the food is incredibly good!

1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

These burgers are amazing!! Could be the best we've ever had. The sweet tots were also very good. Everything disappeared so fast, even though the burgers were huge.
Very good beer selection as well, and very friendly service.
Highly recommended.