“Burger and beer night”

Bubba's
Ranked #11 of 304 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Burgers, burritos and beer! You're going to love the great food and downtown Traverse City atmosphere at Bubba's - Traverse City's favorite spot to hang all season long! From bubba-size burgers to fresh unique salads or sandwiches, or choose from the chef's home-style favorites of the day on our chalkboard. All of our selections are made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
Springfield, Virginia
“Burger and beer night”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We went to Bubba's for the $5 burger and beer special. The restaurant was very crowded and we had to wait for awhile. Our server was not very attentive to getting us going after greeting us right away. The burger was good but very plain. We also could get a beer ( miller lite or pbr) with the burger. While I did not care for that. It is why it is only $5 and why I bought. I got what I paid for and really can not critical of that....I just wouldn't order this again or come for this. Other food in the group was very good. Pricing looked to moderate and they had a number of different beers to try.

Traverse City, Michigan
“Great food and a local favorite”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Been there many times and food is always great. Also if your order is in before 5:30pm you get 33% off your bill. They also have been chosen by locals to have the best burger in Traverse City

• Visited February 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Best burger”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

It is by and far the best Burger in the USA. The Bubba Burger is to drive to Traverse for. It is always busy so be prepared to wait a little especially in the summer months

• Visited March 2014
Ludington, Michigan
“Another Great Lunch @ Bubba's!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stopped in Monday 3/31 for early lunch, didn't realize they just opened at 11 which worked out great for us. It was pretty quiet, but filled up quickly while we ate. The wait staff was friendly and quick to get you seated and bring your drinks and food.

Started with their awesome Mexican cottage cheese dip and chips and a cup of their delicious gumbo. The dip is something we get whenever we can stop in while visiting the area, fist time trying the gumbo and it lived up to being one of their favorites on the menu.

My husband loved the turkey wrap, my "grown up" grilled cheese was wonderful, and my sister got the pulled pork bbq sandwich which was not only huge, but very good! You do not leave hungry at Bubba's.

Among our favorites over the years are the grilled fish or shrimp tacos, the burritos, and they have great burgers. Make sure to stop in and try one of their wonderful breakfast items too!

For breakfast/lunch/dinner it is a great place with good food for us 40 something’s and also family friendly. It does give off a younger crowd vibe for the later night groups, which is great. It has something to offer for everyone. A must stop when we get to Traverse City.

• Visited March 2014
Peterborough, Canada
“Double burger not so double”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Ordered the double burger expecting it to be 2-8oz patties like it said on menu but when it came, my patties were no 8oz patties because when compared to my wife's 8oz patty burger, my 2 patties were a lot smaller in comparison, more like 5-6 oz each. Burger was good, but not the size I expected (smaller). Service was great, place is nice, only downfall was my small burger & no free customer parking (only meter parking on road).

Visited March 2014