“Excellent bar/restaurant with great specials”
Review of Bubba's

Bubba's
Ranked #9 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Burgers, burritos and beer! You're going to love the great food and downtown Traverse City atmosphere at Bubba's - Traverse City's favorite spot to hang all season long! From bubba-size burgers to fresh unique salads or sandwiches, or choose from the chef's home-style favorites of the day on our chalkboard. All of our selections are made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We had two of the daily specials for breakfast and I cannot say enough good about the breakfast hamburger. Enjoy!!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The place isn't very big but we didn't have a long wait. We had burgers and sweet potato tots. Super good. Service excellent. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

After a long day working a convention and cocktail reception, everyone in our group was looking for something casual and relaxing, and Bubba's sounded like just the place. Our instincts were right, as we got casual and relaxing, but also much better food than we had anticipated.
As one would expect, they had a very good beer selection, but the real surprise was their menu. Much more extensive than you would expect from a bar, and very eclectic, ranging from burgers to steaks to salads, to mexican. We split two "tater-tot" appetizers - Sweet Potato Tots and Buffalo Tots. I'm not a big Sweet Potato fan, but even I couldn't leave those tots alone. As good as they were, the Buffalo Tots will probably remain the coolest bar food idea I've had the pleasure to eat for quite some time. Kuddos to whoever dreamed that up.
For my meal, I went with the Haystack burger, which really hit the spot. The best of everything - great beef, bacon, mushrooms, swiss, and haystack onions. Fries were great, too. Recalling the meal, I'm wondering how I was able to put it all away, but it was just that good.
Hoping to try them for breakfast on my next trip to Traverse City.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

more relaxed atmosphere. service was very good. we tried the red quesadilla and loved it--unique. Many beverage selections. The service staff works as a team to help expedite food delivery. It really is the best pub food in TC.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great prices. Food was great. Service was great. Go EARLY because they do get very, very busy.
Hamburger was just the best