“"Trendy & nothing more"”
Review of Bubba's

Bubba's
Ranked #18 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Burgers, burritos and beer! You're going to love the great food and downtown Traverse City atmosphere at Bubba's - Traverse City's favorite spot to hang all season long! From bubba-size burgers to fresh unique salads or sandwiches, or choose from the chef's home-style favorites of the day on our chalkboard. All of our selections are made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I wanted to like this place, unfortunately the abnormal high price tag for an average burger does not make the cut! To add salt to the wound this "average burger" comes with NO SIDES! Fries & cheese are add-on's....what the he- -!

Build your OWN burger (ridiculous price tag) would ONLY be worth it if this place had AMAZING burgers and they are AVERAGE all day long!

The service was fair.

Verdict:
I pay $12 in Ca. for a burger that is WORTH every dollar (incredible thick organic meat patty) tasty & moist. Bubba's was disappointing :(

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Prices were great, food was exceptional. Staff was very friendly. Very comfortable place to enjoy a meal. Can sit by the window and watch the crowd go by or hide back in the pub area.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This establishment is part of the Firefly 'group'. Nice place, comfortable. Hamburger was good with fresh meat. My husband ordered the Guiness cheese soup and just didn't personally like it. The waitress asked if he wanted anything to replace it and he didn't, but she 'comped' the soup which was a positive customer experience.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting the area and heard this place was good. That was an understatement. Both my husband and I were so pleased with our food! The service was on top of everything and very friendly. I'm a vegan and finding good food at a not specifically vegan restaurant is hard. The food was fabulous for both me and my non vegan husband. I can't wait to bring my family to try this place out!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Awesome hamburgers! Great restaurant and our server Melissa was great! Would definitely go back if in Traverse City!