“Come hungry...for a huge burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bubba's

Bubba's
Ranked #10 of 298 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Burgers, burritos and beer! You're going to love the great food and downtown Traverse City atmosphere at Bubba's - Traverse City's favorite spot to hang all season long! From bubba-size burgers to fresh unique salads or sandwiches, or choose from the chef's home-style favorites of the day on our chalkboard. All of our selections are made from fresh, wholesome ingredients.
China MI
“Come hungry...for a huge burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

If you're craving a good burger come to Bubba's. We arrived around 4:45 on a Saturday and they were starting to get pretty busy. Our waitress was nice & took our orders promptly. Our burgers were cooked as requested and were huge. I believe they are 1/2 pounders! We ordered 1 side of sweet potato tater tots and both my husband & I loved them. We could have easily split a burger & tots and called it a night. We would definitely recommend to others looking for a great burger & would come back if we were in the area.

• Visited September 2012

Midland, Michigan
“Excellent burgers, good timely service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Enjoyed a gourmet type burger with a side of sweet tater tots. Portions are more than adequate.
Atmoshpere is nice for the type of establishment it is.

• Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A Must Try in Traverse City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food here was delicious and they give HUGE portions! My husband and I went to Bubba's last fall for the first time because I read that they had great burgers, which are his favorite. When the food came out we were both shocked at how much they give you! He somehow finished his burger, I didn't even come close to finishing my food. I loved the atmosphere of the bar/restaurant and the table set up. I can't wait for our next trip to TC so that we can eat there again.

• Visited November 2011
Elgin
“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our hotel recommended this place and we are glad they did. The menu had many tasty items but we had to go for the burgers. The burgers came on fresh, house-baked buns and were cooked perfectly. In my wife's words " the. Burger was memorable". We also were told to have the tater tots, they came with a great sauce and were awesome. They have some very creative drinks, but I had to go with. Past Blue Ribbon beer as it reminded me of my dad as this is what he drank when I was a kid. We would return to this place in a heartbeat.

Traverse City, Michigan
“A Good Place to Eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Bubba's is a nice restaurant with very good food and service. However, the price you pay for what you get is crazy. I ordered a small burrito for $7.50. All I got was a burrito wrapped in tinfoil...nothing else. No salsa, no sides, not even a bed of lettuce. For $7.50, you would think you would get a little something more with it. I will only go again if my friends really, really, really want to go there.

• Visited October 2012