“Still good but”

Omelette Shoppe
Ranked #45 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Whether you're a long-time customer or a first-time visitor, our goal is the same...to make the Omelette Shoppe & Bakery your favorite place to eat, meet and to share great times with your family and friends. Since opening our doors in Traverse City, MI, in 1975, we have been making our famous omelettes and baked goods using only the freshest ingredients available. Everyday our bakers prepare fresh baked gourmet breads and rolls, including our famous homemade pecan rolls and cinnamon rolls. Not in the mood for baked goods? Try one of our 14 fluffy omelettes or our skillfully crafted skillets. The choice is yours... No matter what you decide, we know that you will walk away satisfied.
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We like this restaurant but it is getting pricey. You can get a similar breakfast at Rounds for less money.

1  Thank 1finesoup
There are newer reviews for Omelette Shoppe

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great food and atmosphere! Amy, the supervisor, is amazing! Especially bc shes 25 and fiesty :) This is a great mom and pop feeling breakfast place. Right in downtown Traverse City we can Head right to shopping.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The omelets are outstanding. Ate breakfast there both mornings. The oatmeal with apples, nuts, cranberries etc was so delicious. Coffee was never empty. Would recommend a visit to this eatery

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Weekend get away for my wife's birthday.
We woke up in a great mood tired but hungry after a long day of travel the day earlier. Both of us wanting a good breakfast, we figured there was no way we could go wrong with a name like "The Omelette Shop", right?
Wrong! First, let me tell you that the wait staff were all very warm and friendly. Our server, though pre occupied with something else and very rough around the edges, was very sweet and made a good effort into our time at her station. The food, on the other hand, was terrible. The omelet was made with liquid pasteurized egg and the hash browns were from frozen potatoes. I ordered a Mexican omelet since I love chorizo, and to my surprise, the cook didn't put any chorizo in mine. When I inquired about it she just said she would take it off the bill and walked away. My wife had a cheese omelet with broccoli and it was worse than mine. So we paid our check and left hungry, in my humble opinion, when an omelet restaurant can't make an omelet, that should get a poor review. But again I remind you that they are very nice, they just can't cook very well.

2  Thank Tomlikesfood
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wonderful service. Wonderful food. They were very busy, but really did a great job of serving everyone and getting people seated as soon as possible.