“Roaches!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was terrible! We got take home and halfway through our meal found large bugs mixed in with the food that had been clearly cooked into the meal. When we called to complain they admitted this has happened in the past and cursed at my wife! Never again!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We eat here maybe three times a week when working in t.c. Not a real big selection, but everything is always fantastic and very fresh!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Lunch buffer was over $10; food was sub-par with limited choices. I would find another Chinese restaurant in TC and don't plan to return here again.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Rude! My friend and I went in for a peaceful lunch at thier buffet. The young chinese waitress was speaking Chinese extremely loud to another waitress (almost yelling). We ignored it as did all the other patrons until they brought the loud conversation next to our table. I asked her to please keep her voice down in which she berated me in Chinese louder yet. She said if we didn't like it we could just leave. To our surprise 4 other tables left with us, all of which thanked me for saying something.

1  Thank HandsomeDan1
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We usually try to come here when they first open on Sundays because of the freshness of the buffet. Usual stuff plus a few selection of sushi rolls on Sunday and at dinner time.

1  Thank Joanna F