“Good quality food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #92 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We love this place, the store has unique fun stuff, food is always consistently good and great service.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Food was good but service was slow and terrible. After being seated I waited about 10min before the manger came by and asked if the server had helped me. The manger took my order, I did not see my server until the food came back with my food about 15 min latter. He then only came back two other time once to refill my coke and once with the ticket.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This Cracker Barrel is good, consistent with other Cracker Barrels. It's nice to have a good "all day" breakfast place in the southwest side of town.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

Always a great atmosphere and service. Love the roaring fireplace

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I eat at the Traverse City Cracker Barrel often, and never once have we had bad service, bad food, or left the table wanting more to eat. The waitresses are always friendly, and anticipate you needing a drink refill. The food is plentiful, hot, and delicious. Now that there is no smoking in the entire place, it is a much more comfortable experience. Of course, shopping in the CB store is a step back in time with many old fashioned items not normally found in other stores. My wife has bought clothing and never has had a problem with them. We recommend this Cracker Barrel to anyone who is hungry and looking for great food!!