“Pork taco platter is awesome”
Review of La Senorita

La Senorita
Ranked #171 of 309 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Mexican
Traverse City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pork taco platter is awesome”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Monday afternoon I ate at la señorita on 31 by airport. I got the pork make your own tacos platter, which included rice, beans, guacamole plus salsa and chips. I added a side of queso cheese dip and a fishbowl size frozen margarita - total was $15 bucks. This was waitress served on dishware, and they thanked me for coming as I left out. The meal was delicious.
Today, I stopped at qdobo, a fast food mex a mile away. I ordered the 3 taco plate in pork. I got a side of guacamole and a pop - my total was $15 bucks - no rice, no beans, no queso dip, no frozen margarita - at the same cost!!!. Food was mediocre and way overpriced, especially since I stood in a line for it and was served on paper.

• Visited December 2013

Addison, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice people and service not so tasty food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We love Mexican food. This was no where near authentic. The tableside guacamole was very salty. The fajitas has zero flavor. And the side of guacamole with the fajita fixens was brown on the outside. This really could be a great place. Its adorable inside. Just need some help with food. Call a Mexican restaurant in Addison, Il for guidance. Its called La Hacienda. Your cooks may love you so will your customers.

• Visited October 2013
Clarkston, Michigan
“Great food and great value on vacation”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were accustomed to spending a lot on our dinner meal in Traverse City so this restaurant was a great surprise. Good tex-mex food (chimichanga was terrific!) and very reasonable. This is a large, spacious place and our server Arielw as friendly, professional and very light hearted. A great experience! Two full meals with drinks for around $30!

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great drinks; ok food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I each had fantastic margaritas at La Senorita. It helps, of course, to choose high quality tequilas, but these were great. And you could tell the difference between our drinks with the different brands of tequila.

The chips and salsa were also very good. The red salsa had fresh diced tomatoes. The green salsa was more blended, as well as a bit smokier and spicier.

Our dinners, though, were just okay. Nothing spicy at all. Pretty bland.

Our server was friendly and helpful.

Visited August 2013
lyle7692
“So-So”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I do not hate this place, I just think there is better Mexican in the area. Service is good, price is fair. There is a kids menu and those are all positive. Food is just average though.

Visited July 2013