“Disappointed”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #136 of 299 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Livonia, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food was cold !
A good place to eat, no matter if it's a large chain or a small mom and pop type place, would keep their kitchen well stocked with the essentials. I ordered pasta with broccoli, they had no broccoli, I substitued with mushrooms, my order was made with green peas not mushrooms. I ordered garlic bread, no garlic bread, so I asked for regular bread, no bread. They gave me two small garlic macaroon style bread ??
My husbands dish was also cold. He eat my garlic macaroon style starch.
This place is very high in price and not worth the wait or the food.

1 Thank R F

Sudbury, Canada
“Good salad bar”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Food was not too bad. Presentation was a bit lack luster. Entrees were pretty basic - fish and spaghetti squash - no lemon for the fish, no dressing for the squash ie. butter, etc. - just fish and squash (yawn). The salad bar was good. The restaurant was clean, the surroundings were nice and the service was quick and friendly.

London, England
“Great Steak”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Within walking distance of my Motel, so an obvious choice and not disappointed. My notes just say Great Steak, which it was. Service was efficient and friendly.

“Best one yet”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have tried this restaurant chain in various places in my travels. This one did not disappoint me like the others have. The Bread Pudding was "ok" not great!

Visited July 2012
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“What a surprise.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I usually don't frequent chain restaurants but we went here at the request of Canadian guests who do not have this chain. I was not encouraged when we walked in. The cushion on our booth seat had a 2 foot slit exposing the inside foam. The corners of the floor and base boards were caked with months of grease. The silverware was not clean. All that being said, the food was a big surprise! My husband and I ordered the blacked tilapia with mango salsa. Perfectly seasoned and broiled. Salsa was very good with the perfect amount of cilantro Our guests had the New Orleans Seafood and the top sirloin. Also, both good. The salad bar was abundant and fresh and was replenished often while we were there. I would love to go back but I would encourage the management to clean and repair completely.

• Visited August 2012