“They Need Help”

Dining options: Reservations
Traverse City, Michigan
“They Need Help”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I like their onions rings, but, they do not know how to cook steak. I have maybe visited this chain 4 times in my lifetime, each time they give me horrible steak. I will never go there again. The only time I visited the Traverse City one I took a friend to try the onion rings. Both of us love steak and both of us ordered different kinds of steak....they were horrible. Mine was tough, you couldn't hardly chew or cut it, and my friends was full of grizzle. I won't go back.

Visited October 2013

Cheboygan
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We took a day trip to Traverse City. By the time we got to the restaurant, it was 9:30 and they close at 10:00. We had an awesome waitress who never made us feel rushed. We both had steaks that were cooked to perfection and the signature salad with pecans was wonderful! We will definitely go back again.

• Visited March 2014
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Fantastic Steak Experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I believe Outback Steakhouse to be in the top two of steakhouse chains. The service is outstanding and I believe they are truly concerned that you have an exceptional experience. When they make a mistake they strive real hard to fix it to your satisfaction. One of the best features is the little pumpernickel loafs they bring out. They are soft and warm and melt in your mouth delicious.

Visited February 2014
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Good Food... Great Service!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place has the best reliable food the outback steakhouse always has, yet this place has great service to follow it up.

Visited November 2013
Ludington, Michigan
“Good Family Meal”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Dined here the evening of 11/30/13. Our party of 5 was seated immediately and our waiter was extremely professional and very attentive the entire visit.

We had grilled shrimp & bacon cheddar cheese fries for apps. The shrimp was good, but 8 pieces for 5 hungry people was not really worth it. The fries, however, were AMAZING. I usually never eat something fried and topped with cheese & bacon, but OMG, these were yummy. I almost wish I hadn't opened up my taste buds to that sinful delight!

Everyone's meal was very tasty. I ended up with a cup of French Onion soup and it was the best I'd ever eaten. I also had the sweet potato with honey butter as a side, and it was out of this world! Tasted like dessert.

The only problem we experienced was that my husband ordered the rib eye and was served a New York. The waiter, though no fault of his, apologized profusely and offered to quickly have the correct meal prepared, but we declined (can't make kids wait, you know...). I think that was a bit of a disappointment for my husband but the steak was good nonetheless.

Overall, it was a very satisfying meal & we'd eat there again.

• Visited November 2013