“Great Steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Been here a few times. Been great every time.

Food - Steaks are excellent. No need for steak sauce. Great flavor and every time I've been there have been cooked to order (Medium). Sauted mushrooms are an excellent addition as well.

Service - Service is good. Staff is attentive and never leave you looking for them. The only thing I knock them for is not a lot of small talk (which I like).

Atmosphere - Very appealing. Very clean.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We like the Outback for casual dining. The service is always very good and there is a good choice of wine by the glass. The steaks are “average” as the Rib Eye tends to be cut thin, but is flavorful. The Filet is also good but sometime all steaks are cooked just a bit too much. The wait staff offers an exchange but then the other party is dining alone so I pass on that. Very good Salads before and a great Carrot Cake for the ending.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We eat here as much as we can. I am in a wheelchair and the staff goes out of thier way to help my wife and I. The food is always great. I can think of only one time when service was slow. Great Job to the GM on training his staff.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I am from the west coast, where Outback isn't generally considered a top notch steakhouse. In Traverse City, however, we were pleasantly surprised. The food quality was excellent and the service was terrific. I will definitely come back here to eat on my next visit to Traverse City in a few months.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Frequent "specials" keep us all going in...Always get polite and efficient service, never had a bad meal and judging by the number of folks that are always there others must feel the same