“Nice atmosphere - great beer selection”

Jolly Pumpkin Old Mission
Ranked #12 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2014

The restaurant feels like it's hidden away on the Old Mission Peninsula and the atmosphere is comfortable. Varied menu with lots of selections for everyone. Food was good and satisfying, though not great. Beer selection is excellent.

Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

We are glad we stopped to have some lunch! We ate the pulled pork with coleslaw and my son had your pizza, all was delicious! My husband had a bite of the pizza and he said it was super good. The portion size for my six year old was very large, he has a big appetite so that was great! Cool building as well. We also wine tasted which was a neat thing they offer as well.

1  Thank CassiePeterson2013
Reviewed September 3, 2014

A friend and I went there specifically for the pulled port nachos. Yum! The beer choices are fantastic and local, that is so cool. We were able to walk there from where we were at that day. Good service, great food and beer. A fun place to stop in for a bite and a beer.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

The service was great! The food was amazing! Friendly, outgoing staff! Had a large selection of beverages and dinner items to choose from.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the Jolly Pumpkin. They have their own distillery, and for $5 you can visit the Tasting Room and sample five of their wine, beer or spirits in any combination. That was very cool and offered something for everyone in our group. (Beer lover, wine lover and booze lover!) Our waitress was very attentive. The setting is very beautiful and much nicer than I expected. I will definitely be visiting here again.