“Good Breakfast”

Add it.
Potter's Bakery
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Traverse City
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Really enjoying the cafe options at the Potters Bakery location on Hall Street. The breakfast sandwiches are great. I like the bacon, egg and cheese on english muffin, yum!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stopped in yesterday for a quick bite to eat with my daughter & niece. The sandwiches were good & fresh. My marble bread was so soft & delicious. Afterwards I grabbed a few different samples to take home from the bakery cabinet. I brought home several donut holes, a whoopie pie, and some butter cookies. Everything was very good. I will definitely be stopping back in again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you love doughnuts and want to treat yourself to some awesome baked goods this is the place for you! I would highly recommend their "chicken leg' doughnut.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The donuts are wonderful and homemade. They are more expensive than, say Meijer, but they also taste better. Now they are serving crumpets that are just as great. I love to go there for donut holes and coffee. The staff is great and the food is fabulous

Reviewed June 5, 2013

best nutty donut holes ever cant find any i like except potters.i have tried nutty donuts all over none compare at all i also really liked the other donuts to and so did my husband we were on our honeymoon.