“Packed in tight!”

Georgina's
Ranked #9 of 298 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Asian, Cuban, Central American, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Kentucky
“Packed in tight!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This little building houses some great food. My husband chose Asian and I went Latin. Both were fantastic. There are some unusual dishes that one can't find in typical Asian or Latin cuisine. The owner has an interesting history that explains the varied menu (see their website). Definitely worth the price, but it's truly tight quarters, so either reserve or get in early!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Alexadian

“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

When I saw the place I have to admit I did not want to go, but we were hungry and it was what was there. To my surprise the place was wonderful. The little hole in wall had an exceptional quality of food and a wonderful attentive staff. The chef even came out to address a dietary concern.

The mixture of food cultures was something I've never tried before and authentic.

This is a must stop restaurant in Traverse city.

2 Thank Blake P
Toluca, Mexico
“Bad service, bad food.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

It's a small place, smelled good from outside so we decided to try it. We needed to wait because there was no room for 2 more people. The waitress told us to come back in 20 minutes but we decided to stay and take a look at the menu, a family of 4 left the place and we were just ready to enter when suddenly a couple just showed up and entered and the waitress sat them no matter we were already there waiting for about 10 minutes. we complained and she said that she wasn't sure if we were going to stay. With all of that we decided to stay and try the food because it really smelled good. Big disappointment with the food as well, it seemed like no Cuban, Mexican, Asian people worked there because the food was not anything I've tried from those countries (I'm a Mexican). Frist the beans for us are salty and these were sweet, what were they thinking about?! Then the rice, OMG that was the worst thing I've ever had so tasteless and grassy that I couldn't even try a complete bite. Maybe for Americans this is a top when they don't know real Mexican, Cuban or Asian taste, but for us it was a terrible experience starting with the service, no tip left for them. Very pricy as well, don't waste your money.

Visited July 2014
6 Thank Gabriel_Gecko
Saint Louis, Missouri
“We lucked out and got a table”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

So glad we found this place. Loved it. Menu isn't terribly kid friendly, but they can have a froyo down the street and everyone is happy.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank travelin_man576
“Run don't walk”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Fabulous place to eat. Hands down my favorite eating experience in Traverse City. Tiny spot but I hear they are moving to a larger spot soon. A large menu of Asian/Latin deliciousness.

• Visited July 2014