“don't miss this hidden gem!”
Review of Georgina's

Georgina's
Ranked #23 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Spanish, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2013

it's extremely small but worth the wait - they take reservations and of course winter is less busy but we visited the Saturday night of film festival and only had to wait 10 -15 minutes - the line for food across at little fleet was longer! my husband got the duck and I had the tostada - both were delicious - the chef/owner describes all the dishes and he really delivers on taste! no appetizers or desserts, no liquor license so it's very reasonable - lucky to have him in traverse city!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The layers of flavor in each bite of food prepared at Georgina's is this small restaurant's strength. Prior to ordering, one of the chefs came to our table to explain each dish. We went back twice and shared meals to sample as much of the menu as we could. Every bite satisfied. Plan ahead. There is only room for about 20 people in the restaurant and it's consistently full.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went there in July and were able to be seated quickly. The place is small as are the tables--even pushed together it was a tight fit. The cook came to the table to explain the menu items. Most had the Spanish and I had the Asian sweet & sour. Everyone rated it between 3-4 out of 5.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This is food unlike what you will get anywhere else. The best food I have ever had. The owner breaks down the menu wonderfully. A take on Spanish and Asian fusion that I have never seen. I cannot stress enough how much this is must see!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very small but cozy place . It is a very simple, friendly and I assure you there are not many like it left . Make a reservation or you can just wait for the table but it can take a while . Take out is the fastest way ... but the food is absolutely delicious . Their sauces are all ready prepared but the meat is marinated for few days and it tastes truly amazing .
We had Pollo Milanessa , Chicken Pad Thai and Tostado de lechon ... I can say one thing .. heaven in the mouth !
We will be back to try whatever we didn't have on the menu .