“A good choice for locals and a excellect choice for guests”

Reflect Bistro Inside Cambria Suites Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Reflect Bistro Inside Cambria Suites Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Bistro style restaurant and lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Happy hour from 4-7 pm seven days a week. Located inside the Cambria hotel & suites on Munson Avenue (US-31).Expanded Craft Beer Selection and Extensive Wine List. Reflect also always carries four Michigan Craft Beers on draft and wines from 7 local wineries, as well as from all over the world. Serving Super Premium Food at a Modest Price is our motto.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We visited this establishment for lunch and again another day for dinner. As locals we felt the prices were a tad high for comparable meals at our other haunts. I thought the clam chowder was just so-so and did not like the meat loaf. My wife had the perch and it was good. Our lunch sandwiches were very good. The restaurant felt a little odd to me as it is a sort of combo of limited restaurant seating, lounge and hotel breakfast area. However it is very tasteful, no pun intended. For hotel guest the food is a blessing as there is nothing else real close by.
The chef (owner) had a very popular restaurant on the other side of town and is well respected.

RFRobinson, Director of Operations at Reflect Bistro Inside Cambria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you for your review of Reflect Bistro inside Cambria Suites Hotel. We are open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner everyday with Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm daily. Join us on Thursday Nights from 7pm to 9pm for Jazz night featuring the Jeff Haas Trio and Friends.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had a very long day in tough Northern Michigan travel, witnessed many accidents coming into the area. We arrived very late to Reflect to find a quiet and clean dining experience. Our waiter Peter was proficient, friendly and eager to please, even after a long day at his work. Our food was amazing. My husband had the Quesadillas and I had the Grilled Chicken & cashew salad. My salad was the best I had ever had. I encourage local as well as traveler's to go in and experience Reflect. We were so grateful we chose to stay at Cambria Suites in Traverse City and to eat at it's restaurant. Simply amazing!

1  Thank Martha M
RFRobinson, Director of Operations at Reflect Bistro Inside Cambria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words concerning your experience at Reflect Bistro, inside Cambria Suites. We strive to provide a relaxing atmosphere where our Guests can unwind after a busy day, or in your case a hectic travel day. We will pass your comments on to your waiter, Peter, and to the Chef. We hope to see you on your next trip to our city.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I ate at Reflect (located in the Cambria Suites hotel on US-31) last night. It was really quite good. The service was a little slow, but not bad. I had a tender, flavorful sirloin steak and my wife had planked salmon. Both were very tasty and less than $20 each. The Caesar salad was decent, the mashed potatoes very good and the fresh asparagus was excellent. The wine list is small, but has a couple of decent wines on it and is reasonable priced. I have previously had the meatloaf for $13, and it was very good.

In addition to about 6 dinner menu items, they had 4 specials, sandwiches and several small plates. We will go back.

RFRobinson, Director of Operations at Reflect Bistro Inside Cambria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for visiting Reflect Bistro, inside Cambria Suites, we are happy that you enjoyed your experience. When you come back you will be pleased to see that we have expanded our wine list, it now has over 20 wines from 7 local wineries. If you would like to check out the new wine list it can be found on our web site, TraverseCityCambriaSuites.com. If you like Jazz, plan your next visit on a Thursday night before June 14th, we have the Jeff Haas Trio + Friends performing every Thursday night from 7pm to 9pm through June 14th.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wife and I were staying at the Cambria and decided on "staying in" and getting appetizers and drinks for Dinner. Whitefish Pate and "Spin Dip" were both very good and portion size was large enough for 3 plus. Our very friendly and attentive Server (Ken) recommended the homemade Cherry Bread Pudding- very good suggestion. They also offered a couple Grand Traverse Pie Co. offerings. Happy Hour specials included local Micro-brews.
We look forward to trying Reflect's entrees on our next visit and are hopeful that Ken will be working.
Atmosphere/decor is contemporary-casual including tables and couches, a nice fireplace and had live jazz the evening we were there.

1  Thank KibbleGR
RonRobinsonDirofOps, Manager at Reflect Bistro Inside Cambria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we will pass on the compliment to Ken. If you are returning to the area and come on a Thursday night you will once again hear the Jeff Haas Trio, they perform live jazz every Thursday in Reflect Bistro from 7 pm to 9 pm through June 13th.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great food. The Cioppino was marvelous as was the Seafood Linguini both were loaded with fresh seafood. The meatloaf looked incredible and my friend was very happy with it. Very good Caesar salad too.. Drinks were delicious. Great wine choices.
The Chef is well versed in gluten free diets. He was not only accommodating but vigilant in providing a safe and delicious meal for my wife.
Live Jazz in the lobby (thursday nights) was among the best I have ever heard. We had a great evening and we will certainly be be back.

2  Thank Jyff