“Fun for the whole family”

Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I took my aunt, niece and nephew here for a game of mini golf and we had a blast! They have different courses so we actually played twice (different course each time). The theming is beautiful and all the water features were great. Each hole was fun and more challenging as you went along. We got so competitive, but really enjoyed ourselves!

1  Thank JetSetterKDeltaair
"pirate facts"
"eye patch"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything from putt-putt to zip lining. My kids tried the rope course. My timid child did what she wanted with the support of the pirate cove staff and came down when she was ready. My adventurous child had a great workout and skill challenge with the diversity of the rope paths.

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed August 31, 2013

When I was younger, Pirate's Cove was always a must stop. I always enjoyed playing mini-golf there and you wont find a better place in miles to play mini-golf.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Best mini golf course we have ever been to (and we've been to a lot!). There are two courses and we did them both.
The only downfall is that it is sometimes very crowded, but it is still completely worth it.