“Food That is As Good for You as it Tastes!”
Review of Om Cafe - CLOSED

Om Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Former train weigh station for a cherry company. Long and narrow with big barn doors, open exposed wood beam ceilings, reclaimed barn wood walls and wood floors. Warm and cozy, repurposed bowling alley tables, nice music and dim lighting. Outdoor seating.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We enjoyed a Quinoa Protein Salad and a Cremini Mushroom Burger. Both were prepared with efficiency, flare and were more than enough food for our lunch. However, over the course of our meal, they both managed to disappear! We overhead our server speaking with other tables who also mentioned their clean plates.
We left with a comfortably full feeling - not overstuffed, but contentedly fulfilled.
The prices are very reasonable and the service excellent.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Spent an interesting evening at an old renovated warehouse with an interesting array of vegetarian foods. Om is dedicated to using local foods, conscious of those who cannot eat gluten, and is conscientious about their food prep and presentation. We had choices of appetizers, pizzas, sandwiches, salads, entrees and deserts. They offer a full menu. Om has a full bar, but you may also purchase natural fruit juices and a variety of teas.
I had a French onion soup and beet/spring greens/feta cheese salad. Desert was a delicious chocolate cupcake. Beverage was a microbrew. I am not a vegetarian, but I enjoyed this cafe.

1  Thank lynn57
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I met some other associates here for a "working lunch" and was pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere and the food. I was not sure what to expect- as I had never eaten Vegan or Vegetarian meals-but the waiter was fantastic and took the time to explain to us the menu and the options. The food was outstanding- it was refreshing and delicious. The group tried a couple of their desserts just to see what a "raw" natural dessert was and we all said WOW- this is great
I definitely will be back!
It was nice that they have a large parking area -right out their door- hate truding blocks through the snow to get to places!

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place that makes you think it's not even vegetarian because the food is so good. They use almost all local and organic ingredients. I'll be back! Get the mushroom pasta, very good.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've been wanting to visit Om ever since it opened, but this Saturday was my first chance to do so. I'd been reading the reviews, and I was looking for some of the offerings people had raved about--mango soup, seitan stroganoff, eggs benedict..... And no, none of them were on the menu. But then, after seeing what a remodeling job had been done on the smoky old bar, there was NOTHING much on my mind except the wonders of a professional remodeling job! There was lots of light and an uncluttered serenity that customers of the previous establishment would never recognize. Cloth napkins. Real plates, Imaginative mixed drinks...who would have thought?

I was a little disappointed in the food choices, I must admit--perhaps because I was lusting for mango soup. I ordered a TLT (tempeh, lettuce and tomato sandwich, however--and it was excellent. The service was good (it was great to find my friend Luke, waiter supreme from another restaurant in my life) and there was plenty of time to greet some old friends among the other customers before my meal arrived.

Prices were reasonable, parking and access are easy, noise level is low, and music is good. I was happy with the food quality although, as I said, I would have liked to have a few more choices--perhaps a couple of appropriate ethnic dishes. Still, there were some interesting choices: I'll be back!