“Variety is the spice of life”
Review of Roaming Harvest

Roaming Harvest
Ranked #133 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Contemporary, International, Healthy, Fast Food
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is one of the food trucks located at the Little Fleet lot at the East end of Front Street. The staff was excellent. When I said all of the tacos looked good he suggested that he would just give me one of each and that he would name it after me for the day. They were excellent. The location is fun and the variety of trucks make it difficult to decide which to choose. I took my 16 year old daughter and her friend and they wanted to go back and try a new truck every day we were in town. They had a trio of ladies playing blue grass music and a flee market/craft fair going on in the bar area with a ping pong table all in the same area. Im sure it would be fun to go back at night. The only down side was the parking is limited in TC and the food took a while but it is not premade so it was worth the wait.

There are newer reviews for Roaming Harvest

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We luckily stumbled across this awesome food truck as we passed through Traverse City. Wow... The Korean beef tacos were to die for! Made me wish I hadn't ordered them to share. Fast, affordable, and perfectly paired with a beer from The Little Fleet!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We went here on our lunch date for our day trip to t.c. For some shopping, we were so pleasantly surprised by the quality of food, the favors, the service, everything about it! I got the Korean beef with the purple slaw forgoing the spicy slaw and aioli, my husband got the pulled pork tacos, they were both amazing!! Definitely looking forward to going back here!! And hopefully trying their restaurant now too!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were looking for a different meal option for our Vineyard wedding in Sept 2013 and came across RH food truck. The food was amazing and our guests are still raving about it! Thanks a lot, guys :)
Amber and Scott O'Mara

1  Thank Amber O
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stumbled upon this truck as part of the food trucks at "The Little Fleet" on Front Street in Traverse City and so happy we did! Delicious local food! They boast that they serve "seasonable foods from local farms and businesses in northern Michigan supply the ingredients for our offerings." We tried fish tacos (HUGE PORTIONS, spicy, fantastic) and a tasty burrito. Lots of hot sauce options. Everything that we didn't try also looked awesome! Make sure to track down this truck and give it a try =)

If you haven't checked out the Little Fleet area in general - note that you can get a beer or other drink from this awesome (indoor/outdoor) bar area AND they have clean restrooms! $2 off Michigan beer on Tuesdays (at the time.)