“Cute and good wine” 4 of 5 bubbles

73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Cute and good wine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very cute winery tasting area inside a old school house. The wine was good and I ended up only buying one bottle of "Homework".. but better wineries in Traverse City. A bonus is the free tasting....

Visited September 2012

Valparaiso, Indiana
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I love this winery because it's so unique. It's an old school house and they named a lot of their wines after the fact (detention, homework). The school feel on the inside with the chalk boards is very cute and I love the layout of the place. Nice and easy flow, never felt crowded. This was the only place that I saw people carrying out boxes of wine. We did! There are so many cool wines to chose from, the names and the looks of the bottles are fun. I've been there before and I'll do it again! A++++

Visited September 2012