“Always a Traverse Treat”
Review of Bistro Foufou

Bistro Foufou
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Foufou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hadn’t been here for a couple years so we made sure we did this year. Like the intimacy, the staff and food. Steak frites was as good as any I’ve had outside Europe. Olive appetizer was tasty and plentiful. Wine list has several gems and affordable items as well.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

We all enjoyed our meals. The french onion soup was excellent. I also loved the cheese plate. (The cherry sauce was excellent.) The cheese plate was huge. Our entrees were delicious. We all enjoyed our desserts. They had brewed ice tea. I would actually give them a 4.5 if I could. All our party would go back. We were able to get a table for 5 people on a Saturday night the day before.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

After full a day visiting vineyards and a big lunch we stopped in here later just for some drinks. We also had the cheese platter which was great. They have a good selection of European/French cocktails. So we can't comment on the larger menu, but based on what we experienced, we recommend this restaurant. It is a bit off the main tourist track, about a block off of the main street.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

The food is absolutely exquisite. The house bibb lettuce salads were fresh and very refreshing. I had the lamb chops, which were the best I have had in many years. Two of our party had scallops on pasta that they really loved.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Tuesday night I go to there the Food is ok ! Prices are too expensive ! But the service is really good! Food come so slow if you hungry you better eat lots Brad! They have good Brad! I ordered Steak dinner is good the seafood dinner is so small and shamp so dry so bad ! App Mussels is good ! Wine is good!
周二去吃的晚餐!人很少开始服务员招待很及时,我点了牛排晚餐和海鲜晚餐,之前点了一盘前菜蛤喇 很不错! 牛排还可以那个海鲜晚餐太难吃了!虾特别干 里面就没啥吃的而且30美金一份很不值! 红酒挺好喝的!

1  Thank Amy H