“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

A little off the beaten path and hard to find, but worth it. My husband and I decided to eat there based on a suggestion from a server at Red Ginger and we were not disappointed. Apple pancakes, french toast and yummy bacon. A bit expensive for breakfast, but the food was top notch and the service from Ann Marie was excellent. We will be back!

1  Thank Jen B

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped in here after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. The restaurant was nicely decorated with a nice atmosphere. The menu was unique. I enjoyed the pork wings and my wife had their ravioli plate. The portion size could've been a little larger, but that only left room for dessert. The staff were friendly and knowledgable. Overall, we had nice meal and experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Have visited twice in the last month. Once for breakfast and once for lunch.

I had the eggs benedict for breakfast. They were good...not my favorite but i would order again. Instead of the Hollandaise sauce they serve smoked fontina cream. i prefer the Hollandaise.

Had the Shoulder in the Puff for lunch this week. It was tasty. Bar B Q Pork in a puff pastry. I would order that again for sure.

Good service, good food and a good location. I will be back.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you hardly ever order bacon, but love it, this is the place to order it! Everything I've had has been great...blueberry pancakes, grilled romaine (who wudda thunk), some wonderful thing with a poached egg on top. Great service, great location.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A birthday celebration, a group of 12 and not all familiar with the Towne Plaza menu. Every choice was unique and savored. Personally, I was unsure from the description but my mouth is watering as I write this just remembering the mystical blend of flavors. I ordered the Chicken Brie Cherry Strudel and actually ate it as slow as possible so I could savor every mouthful. Other dishes ordered, that I tasted (and loved) included Grilled Romaine Salad, Pulled Pork Puff and Salmon Cakes. Priced amazingly reasonable for the quality received The Towne Plaza is an excellent choice for a tasty and pleasant restaurant experience.