The view from the Elk Rapids suite was wonderful. It was quiet and seemed to be part of the natural landscape. The best thing about this stay was the extraordinary attention of the staff. The shuttle to the downtown restaurants and shopping was perfect. The bathroom fan was too loud. The "suite" designation was questionable. But overall, this is the best place I have stayed in TC in decades. Cambrian Suites is rated higher. I found that to be too much of a business center location. The Cherry Tree Inn gave us the sense of being part of the natural landscape. I loved that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City hotel, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree’s smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a free breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free shuttle service (based on driver availability), 24-hour indoor pool, hot tub, and dry sauna, year round outdoor hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, numerous comfy pillows, HD TV’s, bedside docking stations, Seattle’s Best in-room coffee, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City’s best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Traverse City