We have stayed at the cherry tree many times over the past few years. It is one of the nicest, cleanest hotels you will ever come across. It is one of the newest in TC and by far the best. The staff are super friendly and really care about your stay. Sometimes at night, you can just walk through the quiet lobby and just start up a random conversation with a desk clerk. Always nice after a long day in TC. This hotel have a continental breakfast from 7-10 am every morning great way to start your morning. (A negative though is that seating is limited and get pretty crowded at times, but never a major problem). There is an indoor pool and spa, game room, exercise room...typical of any hotel. This hotel also have a library off of the lobby, nice for family gatherings, read a book, play chess, even surf the web on the guest coputer. On the beach there is a playground, fun for kids big and small. There is also a putting green, nice for little kids. Another plus is the rooms..they are right "there is nothing stardard about the stardard room. All rooms come with microwave, fridge, (newly remodeled units have a cook top, i beleive) There is also televisions in the bathroom great for kids when the adults want to watch tv in the room. I highly recommebd the Widsor Suite (they changed the name I forget wht it is called now) but with this room you get a wrap around balconey overlooking the bay and a hot tub.
Also, the hotel have a "at home felling" half the time it will not even feel like a hotel, so quiet and relaxing.
There is really only one negative avout this property. The beach is horrible. but that doesnt turn me away. But beware of that.
To sum up great place
Keep up the great work Cherry Tree. You have a great hotel and staff keep it up.
We plan to return in 2009, (we are going to Disney this year so we wont be back till 09 hopefully. We cant wait to see the remodel. And like to see if that outdoor pool is coming still.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City