We were there in Aug. /01 and enjoyed 4 nights of trouble free relaxation and back again in Aug. /06 . Just booked July /08 for 5 nights and we expect the same. Friendly staff , clean pool / spa, and the room was loaded with extras like a TV and telephone in the bathroom. There is a nice shallow water beach for small children. All you have to do is drive 2-3 min. for food/shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City hotel, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree’s smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a free breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free shuttle service (based on driver availability), 24-hour indoor pool, hot tub, and dry sauna, year round outdoor hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, numerous comfy pillows, HD TV’s, bedside docking stations, Seattle’s Best in-room coffee, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City’s best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City